Skip to main content
What you get as a member of the Equine Nutrition Learning Centre:
- Peace of mind; you can stop worrying about your horse’s nutrition by learning the facts and being able to check up whatever you read, at any time.
- Instant answers: on demand nutrition advice, any time of the day or night, when you need it. If you can’t find the answer you want, you can submit your question which will feature in new content.
- Nutrition solutions: learn and develop confidence in choosing the correct feeding program for your horse.
- Quality, honest information: independent information and advice from a qualified and registered Nutritionist who is passionate about spreading the truth about feeding your horse.
- Unbiased and impartial: Clare is not affiliated to any feed or supplement brand, so there is no bias to any particular brand within any of the information
- Regular new content: an ever-expanding library.
- Affordable, lifelong learning: costs less than a bag of premium feed per month.
- No adverts: the learning centre is funded by its members, so you can enjoy an advert-free experience.
- Private Facebook Community: you’ll have access to a private Facebook group of like-minded people, giving you a safe place for support, chat, discussion and sharing of ideas about horse nutrition, health and management. This Community - the Equine Nutrition Learning Centre Hub - will be the only access to direct chat with Clare.
- Cancel any time.
- All for just £9 per month!